26.11.06

Another weekend has gone by. I guess time goes fast when you have fun.
Let's see, Friday me and Anna were in town shopping since we didn't have any lessons. We also decided to go to Luleå some day cos this town is so extremly small. Friday night I was working at Traversen. Anna, Pia and Fredrik were there drinking :P
Yesterday me and Anna went to watch Hockey. It was a chaos game as usual when I'm there and Skellefteå AIK lost to Färjestad with 5-1. But since I don't support any of the teams I didn't really care. I was working at Traversen yesterday as well. It was fun both of the nights but it was more people there on the Friday. Oh and I got lift home yesterday :P It was nice.
Sooo today I won't do anything cos I'm so tired. Well I guess going to coop and stuff but nothing too heavy.
So yeah.. XxXx

No comments: