22.11.06

Life goes on just the way it did before. I'm in the same situation as I was a while ago. I can't believe myself. Guess I'm just the unlucky one or something. It just seems like no one understands me. If you only knew how hard it is for me.. Ah well, as I said, life goes on. I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice, it's just not me.

You're like a storm against the window.
Follow me around just like a shadow.
I’ll swim a never-ending ocean,
until you bring back your devotion.

It’s like I live a thousand lifetimes.
Still looking for the one that feels right.
See, moving on just isn’t working;
you lit the fire that I’m burning.

And all I can do is protect it,
A lie for the sake of my pride.
While all the others had me thinking,
we could be more than just amazing.

I guess I’m holding on to my faith.
A silent hope I’m heading your way.
And crawling over is so tempting;
We could be more than just amazing.

Miss my Bitch more than ever

There's no holding back and there's no letting go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no offence men det där var ingen trudilutt :P