16.1.07

Ah no.. not again!
Today started out to be a good day, but slowly turned in to a nightmare.
You don't even realise what you're putting me through. What I'm going through right now.. You juts don't know. And no I don't wanna talk about it, there's nothing to talk about. Get it? I've said everything I have to say. I ain't gonna waste anymore time on this shit. Enough is enough, I just wish you learned where the line is. Or how could you? You crossed it ages ago without realising it. Why am I even being bothered enough to write this? Why do I even think about what you're gonna think? I know I have to take full responsibility for all my actions, I'm fully aware of that. There's no getting out of it. But for godsake there are freaking lines. You have to act within reasons and not make false accusations. To be honest, I think you're losing it as well. Or no, you already lost it.

No comments: