18.1.07

If it works I'll be forever greatful =) I'm not too sure it will.. but I still keep my fingers crossed!

However, today has been a good day. Kinda boring though with two lectures and one meeting. Why do they have to take away MMM? =( Seems like they don't want anyone to come to this lovely place. It sucks! How can I tell people to apply for something I wouldn't have applied for? How can I convince them it's gonna be great when the schedule for them sucks? Who wants to come here to study music when basically all economics courses are based in another town?

Well since I know what I know, I know it's worth it. It would be even though they made stupid changes. But there's no freaking way I can convince people that it's worth it if they haven't even been to Campus, Traversen or Skellefteå. They haven't met all the nice people I've met up here and they certainly don't have my lovely friends.

Good Luck Liz - Thanks Liz

No comments: