17.2.07

Been talking to Alex pretty much lately. I miss you Darling. (Everybody say awww;)) Hehe.. Of course I miss everyone from back home. You know I do =)


I hear you talking, but your words don't mean a thing
I doubt you ever, put your heart in anything
It's not much to ask for
To get back what I put in
But I chose the waters that I'm in
And it makes no difference
who is right or wrong
I deserve much more than this
'Cause there's only one thing I want
If it's not what you're made of,
You're not what I'm looking for
You were willing, but unable
To give me anymore
There's no way
You're changing
'Cause some things will just never be mine
You're not in love this time
But it's alright..
What's your definition of the one?
What do you really want him to become?
No matter what I sacrifice it's still never enough

No comments: