27.2.07

Today has been one of those slacker days. No wonder though. The movienight lasted until 4.30 this morning. Are you really meant to fall asleep? =P Haha! You look adorable when you sleep though =) There was no waking you up! I'm kinda tired now and I'm kinda bored as well. I'm thinking about going back to old habits and watch NCIS and Sex and the city and then hopefully fall asleep. And if I don't fall asleep I always have my Ronan book to read =)


My head's full of thought
Thoughts of you
And I'm distracted so easy
Thinking what to do
So unsure, so unfamiliar
Am I wrong to think that something could happen?

Will you fall for me
I need to know
The way I'd like you to
Baby, will you fall for me
The way I've fallen for you

I’m not like myself
And I'm playing the role of someone else
And my hearts beating so fast I can't stop it
And I’m so unsure, so unfamiliar
Am I wrong to think that something could happen?

[what difference does it make?]

No comments: