14.7.07

Fecker!

Ok, mostly I like my other blog better. But now it's just playing up on me. And I was in a bad mood before. Fecker!
Here's the post btw. Enjoy.

I just came home now. It's been a rather busy yet relaxing day. Here's what I've done. (For those who likes to keep track of me. I know there's a few of you. Me likes <3) First of all I got up. I watched tv and stuff and also cut the grass in the garden. It was really nice weather so I didn't mind. My sis came around after lunch and we went home to her and gave the dog a bath. We were going to cut his hair. He didn't really enjoy it and it also took a while. When we (after a couple of hours) were done we decided that we earned pizza for dinner. I ordered a really nice pizza =) From the beginning the plan was to go for a walk in the woods but since it started raining and the dog was exhausted so we scrapped that idea. Instead we took him for a shorter walk in the park near her house. Another plan we had was to clean the apartment but instead we watched a movie (You, me and Dupree). It was an okey movie but I will probably not see it again for some time.

As I said, I just came home. It's raining outside. Nice and warm rain. It helped me with my thoughts. There's some people I miss. Most of them I will never see again. It's sad. I know exactly who I will have the first talk to when I get back to Skeå and who I will visit first.

No comments: