1.7.07

Mwahaha!

I've got nothing special to write but I found one of those thingies =P

Name: Lisa/Liz
Nicknames: Liz
Date today: July 1st 2007
Height: 166cm (or something)
Hair color: normally it's blonde
Bad habit: going a bit nuts sometimes and yeah i'm a bit shy as well
Color of your coat: weird question.. which one btw? black I guess or brown.
Color of your toothbrush: purple i think..
Color of your socks: not wearing any now but usually black or white
Star sign: scorpio
Birthday: 17th november 1986
last thing you ate: lunch
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Highlight of your day: This day? Hm, met my sis
Worst part of your day: waking up alone
Lucky number: 4
Unlucky number: don't have any
What's a major turn on for you: Daniel

FAVORITES

Shirt: My pink puma one
Song: Westlife - Flying without wings
Veggie: peppers
Thing to sit on: my sofa or the floor
Place to eat: The bar kinda thing in my dad kitchen
Song to sing: Westlife - To be with you
Lip gloss flavour: Flavour? It's not like I'm gonna eat it.
Jell-o Flavour: Eh the red one?
Quote: I've got a Feehily up my ass
Crayon color: Purple

LOVE LIFE ETC

Do you plan on having kids? Yes but not yet
Bf/gf? Yes!=)
What's your song? None?
How long have you been together? 2 months and a couple of days
Where do you plan on getting married? I'm gonna have a big white wedding in a nice church somewhere warm
Tv/computer: computer ofcourse
Guys/Girls: For what? =P Guys
Rain/Snow: Snow (in the winter, not for 6 months)
Singing/Dancing: Both at the same time
Summer/Winter: Summer!
Night/Day: Night
Go to sleep/Wake up: Go to sleep. I hate waking up
Funny/Scary movies: Both
On the phone/In person: In person
Hugs/Kisses: Both
Pink/Purple: Pink


FRIEND STUFF

Most understanding: Cissi
Sweetest: All of you :)
Best personality: Can't choose so all of you again =P
Which 5 people do u trust the most? I trust all my friends
Who makes you happy? Daniel and the rest of you
Most negative: None
Tallest: Daniel
Most Confusing: Cissi
Best Smelling: Daniel ;)
Warmest: Daniel
Coldest: Anna I think :P
Shortest: Malin


HAVE YOU EVER...

Eaten chicken? Yeah indeed
Borrowed something from a friend? Yup
Gotten a present? Yep =)
Been sick? Yes.. Not very nice
Missed someone? I do now.
Hugged someone? Yep all my friends. I love hugging people.
Looked in a newspaper? Yeah sometimes
Played with fire? Haha yeah
Went for a walk? Always


GENERAL QUESTIONS

What can't you live without?: Daniel, My friends, My family and Music
Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with? Read above =D
What’s the longest time you've been in a car? 12 or 13 hours or something like that.
What makes you happy? Meeting people, travelling, nice weather, listening to music and going to concerts.
What are your future goals? Take of sony/bmg
Have you even been hit in the head with a Frisbee? I don't think I have anyway
What song seems to reflect you the most? I'm not sure.. You don't know by Westlife maybe.
What color seems to reflect you the most? Eh? White?
Would you rather have a nice car or a nice house? A house
When did you last talk to the person that you like? Yesterday or does msn count? In that case a couple of mins ago.
81. Last time you were depressed? Depressed is a very strong word. Don't think I've ever been but sometimes I'm less happy. Last time that happened was probably in April.

No comments: