29.3.07

Tomorrow =)

London baby! =) Well first down to Stockholm (tomorrow evening) and then to London (saturday morning). I really can't wait. The list is gonna be sooo much longer, I guess the extension won't come until Glasgow and Aberdeen though. But still =)

There are rumours going round about Westlife NOT recording a tour dvd this year. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case but I would be truly disappointed. I mean, what is BMG really thinking? More like, what the heck is wrong with them? First ratpack album then the love album and now NO tour dvd? I'm not sure how much of this that has been really Westlife's choice and how much has been BMG's brilliant ideas. *sigh* that pretty much says it all. Ah well, I ain't gonna let this get me down because I'm gonna see Westlife live 7 times anyway. But I can't help to think about all those people that for one reason or another can't go to the UK to see them, poor them! When they used to have their European tour that was one thing.. but now they don't even do a proper tour. I wonder where the future is to be honest. But yeah I'm not gonna let this ruin me and Annas little following Westlife tour.

Anyways, the sooner I go to bed the sooner tomorrow will come =) (not that i'm gonna sleep yet but still =P)

No comments: