12.3.07

The weekend was so much fun :) Sleepover, lectures, games, spex, fun moments, playing in the snow, nice photos and even nicer people. MMM rules and that's the way it is.
Today was exam day, I think I did quite ok. But you never know if you pass or not. I guess I'll have to wait until I get it back. I don't know really what I should do now, I'm so extremly bored and tired as well. But it's no fun going to bed. I mean, I have a lie in tomorrow =P Ah well.. If nothing funnier than this is happening I might as well sleep.

I'm getting more and more annoyed everytime we talk.. that kind of hurts me a bit cos it used to be so good. I guess I'm ok now and that's why I don't "need" the talks as much anymore. I'm not sure.

I hate it, but I think it's the fact I'm used to having you around me. It's not good. Not at all. I don't wanna be in a situation where I can take you for granted. I wanna fight for things, anything I can have I automatically don't want anymore.. Or maybe I didn't want it to start with but that's not the point.

no hurting emotions. no tears. no regrets. no mistakes. no you and me.

No comments: