17.3.07

Well well I guess it was a while ago since I last wrote in this blog. I know that cos Anna told me to write something, or she gave me a hint anyway ;) Haha!
I was working at Traversen last night and that was fun. Funnier than it has been in a long time. Anyway, it's party night tonight. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go mad though, I've got a bit of an headache. But we'll see :) Have fun and meet people anyway. That's always fun. Who cares about the drinks.
Everything feels so good at the momet, no exams to study for anymore =P Wahey! I just hope I passed the exams I did. And if I didn't.. well that's a bridge I cross when I come to it. I think I'm gonna start the party soon ;) Anna has already started drinking =P I should join her instead of writing shit on here.

over and out

No comments: