13.4.07

Aberdeen
April 10th

We had to get up quite early to get the bus to Aberdeen. We knew it would take pretty long time to get there since it's across the whole country (??) of Scotland. But I didn't expect it to take 3½ hours (:O) Too long time on a bus. When we finally got there we thought that everything looked exactly the same (honestly it's like going back in time). Anyway we had no clue where to go. Since we didn't have a map (and for some reason we're too proud using one anyway) and the hotel didn't give us an address (which wouldn't have been useful either way since we had no map). We walked around for about an hour (in the wrong side of town I might add) and then we found the tourist information desk. Wahey, we walked in there and talked to the lovely lady :) She told us how to get to the hotel and also which bus we should take to the arena (yes, it was too far away to walk, I admit)
However, we checked into the hotel and our newfound friend at the reception told us that The bros were staying in the very same hotel. Pathetic, I know. Or, I can't find a better word for it. But the fact that she actually told us was quite fun. But the funniest moment is yet to come.
We went to HMV cos I wanted to buy the Bros cd. On our way there we joked about how fun it'd be if they had a signing in there. 2 seconds after that we saw people walk out with autographs. We just stared at each other and started laughing. And yes, of course they were in the signing. So we met them again and told them how wonderful of a country Sweden is and that they should come. They said it's really tempting.
To the concert..
First row wasn't as good as we thought it'd be. (Once more, don't have me started on the arena. The suckiness!!) We sat kinda outside the arena, if that's possible. And the also put another row infront of us (where did the row A tickets go?!) I hate being used to The Globe, I mean, Everywhere else sucks now. I'm also spoilt for being used to be up front. However, once the concert started it was alright anyway :) Everyone loves out Flaggis (a small swedish flag)

April 11th
Last day in Aberdeen, last day of our little tour and last concert. A bit sad. But home is always the best, no matter what they say. And I keep telling myself that it's better to stop while it's still fun. This days seats at the concert were probably the best we had this year. 5th row right in the middle. And Kian laughed at us :D Wohoo. That's nothing new though. The love tour rocked my socks off! =)

April 12th
Going home..
I got stopped at the security check at the airport. First for a random body check. Fine I thought. But Anna is always the one who happens to be the random. After that I happened to be the random check of handluggage as well. "I'm just looking for explosives" I mean, do I look like a terrorist? And she also asked me if I minded her looking through my bag. Did I really have a choice? So I said no of course, so she asked me to open it and then she took out most of the things and yeah was looking for explosives. Then it was a day full of airports and planes. I'm so sick of it all by now. When landed in Stockholm they were playing you raise me up for us :) What a lovely welcome :P

No comments: