19.4.07

I'm not gonna drink for a while now. Drinking is confusing. Or I get confused when I'm drunk, everytime! I always think that people are serious with what they say/do (stupid of me eh?) I've completely given up on all that shit now. If you want to fool anyone I'm here, all set! Pick me! Someone always choose me anyway. Alright, this time wasn't so bad to be honest, but last time did hurt me. And the time before that.. and then I was sober! (ok maybe drink is not involved, I can easily get fooled anyway)

Nah really, don't bother me. I'm in a bad mood. Mostly because I've just broken a promise to myself (or actually 2). Anyways I promised myself I wouldn't feel this (whatever it is) about anyone ever again. But here we go.. lala. You can always hope though. It's just a phase.

No comments: