29.4.07

All that I want in my life
Is the feeling of peace
Deep within me truly

I took a chance
I let go
I promised myself
That it wouldn't scare me
Miracles appear I know
Now I can see it show
Cause I

Found out what I dreamt of
And I looked it up
At this very moment
What I want is what I've got
Found out what was missing
And I looked it up
And at this very moment,
What I want is what I've got

Life is too short to hold back
I won't live in the past
Being lonely now I know
This is the time of my life
Yes I'm sure
What I want is what I've got

Was at the staffparty last night after a nice day with Daniel :) However, the party was ok. I can't say I love those staffparties but I had a good time anyway.

Right now I'm packing, washing clothes and all those extremly fun things ^o) Going home today. I already stated I can't be in two places at once, although I wish I could. It's gonna be fun going home though.

Cissi - I miss the endless talks and walks in the middle of the night.
and all the drunk nights in town =P
not to mention watching white chicks ;) laughing until we can't breathe.
I really can't cope without you

Marie - Movienights =)

ah well.. :) See ya all in Linköping!


but still.. 7 days without Daniel =(
<3

No comments: