3.5.07

This is my 100th blogpost :P (interesting?!) Anyway, I'm at home now :) I really wish I could be in 2 places at once.

Hm this won't be a post where I write all those depressing things like missing people (even though I do) Nah I'm gonna write about nice things.

For example, had a very nice conversation yesterday evening/night :) I miss you.

I'm at my sisters now and I have one sleeping sis, 2 sleeping cats and 1 sleeping puppy here to entertain me =P Wow.. I'm so bored right now. Guess that's why I'm writing in my blog. Well of course I wanna update you all two or three people reading this, haha.

It's really a shame that I can't see all my friends while I'm here. I keep forgetting that people actually have lives nowadays =P Next time will be better, I promise.

Wohoo, now Daniels sis came online, guess I have someone to talk to =P

No comments: