26.5.07

Speechless

You've got something over me
Right now it's all a mystery
This things taken over you see
No matter what I do
I'm speechless over you
It don't make any sense at all
But I'm here to always take the fall
Baby...here's the proof
No matter what you do
I'm speechless over you


Party last night. The night started out a bit quiet but the more we drank, the more fun we had. I think everyone was pretty drunk when we left for Traversen. Especially my lovely boyfriend (a bit too much to drink maybe? =)) Haha the walk to the pub was an adventure of itself, but it was so much fun! However, once we got there I was the one starting to drink (a bit too much) and Daniel settled with water for the rest of the night. I think I was dancing quite alot with Simon and Fredrik. After a while I had ooze too far up so I gave away my drink and started drinking water too. But it was a while ago since I was really drunk so it was fun!

I'm so tired right now. And I'm working tonight, which should be fun. But still. I'm gonna be dead when I get home, thank god I can relax tomorrow. Combined with studying of course. Shouldn't be too bad though. Once I get started I mean =P
Anyway, shower for the win.
XxxX


You try to read me
You try to figure out
You try to breath me,
but you can't blow me out
You try to feel me,
but I'm so out of touch
I wont be falling,
you won't have to pick me up

No comments: