19.5.07

The suckiness of it all

Just imagine the keyboard to your computer breaking down in the middle of you writing something. Can it get worse? Yes it can! You eventually realize that it's not just the battery, it's actually broken. *sigh* You ring the support number (of course you are a regular customer) *sigh again* They tell you that the keyboard is broken (like you haven't noticed already) and they tell you that they will send a new one. *yay* It could take up to 10 working days. *shit* You realize that you have all the project works on your computer and this is really bad. what do you do? ohyeah, you and your puppy eyes ask your amazingly nice friend Ztanz if you could borrow a keyboard from him. And yeah you can. Otherwise I wouldn't be writing this now. It's all great timing here.. I just don't know anymore.

However, me and Anna went to Traversen today. It was completely dead and I almost fell asleep. Especially since I was cuddling up to Daniel. It kinda makes you comfortable and not in a dancing around mood =)

It's the third time now. Third times a charm, isn't it? I sure hope it is anyway. I can't take being burned another time. Somehow I know it's different this time..

I'm so tired right now.. but it would be no point going to bed. I can't sleep anyway. I sometimes can't fall asleep for some weird unknown reason. I guess I just think and worry too much *sigh* Why me?


Baby, I'm the worrying kind

No comments: