20.5.07

Phösarsittning, well it wasn't as good as I hoped it'd be. But I don't for one second regret going there. I still had fun. Especially when we, in the middle of the night (early morning), decided to play footie on this fake grass footballpitch. Most of the skellhell people were there and it was so much fun! I think I fell over a couple of times and got those small black rubber thingies stuck in my fluff =P But who cares. It's okey as long as you have fun, right? =) Haha! So anyways, got home like 2 hours ago. And I'm really tired, early night tonight.

Someone told me that true friends never leave your side (thank you!), so how come you did? The more I think about it, the more confused I get. It does hurt me you know, the way you don't care anymore. If anything ever happened to you, I'd be on the first plane home and you know that! I made that promise before I left and you know as well as I do that I don't break promises. Especially not after everything we've been through.. I guess you just don't value our friendship and much as I do. Your loss?

Cissi, why did they get lives? Why are we the only ones stuck in the same freaking place? When did everything get to serious? =( Thanks for still being yourself. Much appreciated.

I've got nothing more "fun" to write this time. Over and out..

No comments: