16.5.07

Why should I feel bad? You're the one who stopped talking to me. Where have you gone anyways? I'm not the one to desert friends, but you disappeared on me. Ah well. Nothing lasts forever I guess.


Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
And then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever



That song brings back so many good memories. I'll never forget me and Sheena singing it on Nicko's 21st. Sharing a mic to the karaoke machine at 5 in the morning.. after having one too many drinks. (I was still hungover when I went to bed the following day)






Wow, that really was a long time ago. October 2005. Loads of things has happened..
I moved away from Dublin, leaving everything there behind (almost)
Sheena and Nicko broke up (he is so better off without her)
I don't have the same bf anymore (again, nothing lasts forever)
I finally took Alans advise and got over Derek (a bit too late), saving myself from yet another heartbreak. I know now it wasn't worth it (everyone does stupid things)
Don't know how many gf's Derek has had since then. But they tend to change quite often (sigh)
Nicko is not my future husband anymore =P Haha. (I wanna divorce =P)
Ah well, the past is gone and the future is yet to come.
And I swear it all over again..

No comments: