22.5.07

Oooh, I'm almost awake now. I'm so tired. Will probably sleep soon cos I won't be able to stay awake for much longer. I don't know anymore. Gaaaah. Take me away!


So much confusion
Circling inside my head
What this one and that one said
It's all an illusion cause I'm still the same person
No matter how fast I run
And I'm trying to hold on to where it is I've come from


Sorry you feel that way, I wish I could do something about it. But all I can be is myself.. And if that's not good enough for you, then.. there's not much I can do. Sorry.


Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard just to talk to you
But you don't understand

Now it's just too late and
We can't go back I'm sorry
I can't be perfect


However, life is brilliant apart from this shit. I love all my friends that are still there for me =)


Daniel, Anna, Cissi, Marie, Ztanz, Wii, Läcki, Malin, Emma.. Love you all <3

No comments: