24.5.07

Friends ask why you're crying
Best friends already have a shovel
ready to bury the loser who made you cry

Thnx for always having that shovel ready <3


The seminare is finally over and done. Thank god!! Dunnow really how it went but I don't care. I'm just as happy that I've survived it! =) Anyway, Annas going home today for her mums birthdayparty. Which leaves me alone here until Tuesday *sigh*. But I have my Daniel (and the rest of my friends of course) so I'll live :) We're gonna watch the second Pirates movie tonight (so we can go to the cinema and watch the third one).
Oh and I got my new keyboard yesterday. For some reason I got a new mouse as well, so now I have a spare one :) Hmm.. a song maybe? I'm gonna look for a perfect song to put down here. Today it WILL be a Westlife song. I'm in such a Westlife mood now, I so wanna see them soon again. Bring on the 2008 tour! (nu helst!)
Oh and we (my lovely team=the best team) worked at the pub last night. The funniest thing ever. I think it was a long time ago since I had that much fun =) I needed that.


I've had enough of not believing
Living life without a meaning
I want something real that I'm feeling when I'm next to you
Lets build a house of love and devotion
A window to my hearts emotion
Until the very end it's the place I'm gonna keep you in

No comments: