14.5.07

Only for you <3

Today has been one of those days. Knowing you have to study your ass off as soon as you get up. It makes you wanna stay in bed for hours hoping that the work you have to do will be gone when you do get up, or even better, that it has like a miracle been perfectly done already. It never happens though, so yeah I had to get up anyway. But the day went kinda quick, too quick actually. We didn't realize how long time it would take to write all those shitty things. So tomorrow will be all studying as well. Come to think of it, the rest of this term will be studying. Shit!

Don't know what to write. My head is empty from thinking too much.


I've been waiting patiently for him to come and get it
I wonder if he knows that he can say it and I'm with it
I knew I had my mind made up from the very beginning
Catch this opportunity so you and me could feel it 'cos
If you're ready for me boy
You'd better push the button and let me know
Before I get the wrong idea and go
You're gonna miss the freak that I control

No comments: