9.5.07

Back home again. It's so nice being back, even though it's been a day full of stress. I'm delighted that it's all finished now and I pray to god (not really) that it will work out just fine.
I spent most of the evening in a terrible mood, or not a good one anyway. And it didn't really help finding out that apperently it makes people feel bad by seeing me (sorry but it wasn't the best thing to say, even though I know you didn't exactly mean it the way it came out) No harm done, not really. I'm fine now =) I just won scrabble 3 times in a row. 3 times a charm? eh? =)

I was going to find a lovely song to put in here since I'm all loved up but yeah I don't know which one. But still, any Westlife song will do. It's gonna be a Ronan song though when I think about it.
I should sleep, I really shouldn't sit here and do nothing. Or I don't do nothing, but still. I hate to say that tonight I did feel a bit sick. But I really hope that I won't get a cold or whatever. Not now anyways.


That's the way you make me feel
It's better than I've ever known it
Better than it's ever been
I can't seem to control it, no
It's the way you make me feel
Like the sun coming up in the morning
Like holding the world in your hands
In a way I could never imagine
It's the way you make me feel

No comments: