4.5.07

I'm minding the little puppy again. I was going to my mum like eh now. But they were kinda in a rush so I'm going there tonight instead. Gotta call my stepdad - note to self. Actually I'm calling now or I'll forget about it. Over and done.

The little one is sleeping now, after playing outside. But this time I won't fall asleep like I did before haha. I should go out with him again soon. Anyway, to other stuff.

It's gonna be nice going home again, well yeah, I know it's still a few days left but I miss Skellefteå. Ok, I don't miss the town obviously. I miss all my friends up there (or atleast some of them) And I miss Daniel the most =) But you know that already.

Soo.. nothing new here. I'm gonna find a pic to have on msn. Since I'm gonna be stuck here for a while now. Or stuck is the wrong word to use =P I like it here. My sis is the bestest ever =D

As usual I only write crap here. I've got nothing better to do of course =) Soo.. enough I think.

XxxX

No comments: