26.4.07

Hm I've been sitting here for too long now waiting. And now Anna went so I'm all alone (apart from the other people in here that I don't know)

However, today was fine after all. First we went to school to get a (I came to a rather quick ending last time since someone walked into the room ;)) But I'll continue the very very (eh?) interesting story now.


However, we went to school to get our feedback. I think we did ok, or more than ok since I thought we'd get like 3 points or something. Anyway after that we went to Musikfabriken to meet the Trästock people. We sat there for like 1 hour or something and then we could go again. (what was the point really? 8-)) ehm, then we went into town for a while and to school again. we had that meeting about the project (thats why we needed to get the feedback) so yeah the meeting was fine. He just laughed our errors off and we blamed it on being tired (or what did we say?) After that I went to the computer room we always go to. And that's where I started writing this =P Now I'm home again. After being to Phösarmötet.

Yeah, now I think this is enough =) Happy? ;)

Me likes you

No comments: