14.10.06

I was tired when I woke up this morning, like I normally am.
Anyway, me and Anna went into town and suddenly we ended up at an instore signing (ok we waited 2 hours for it, but that's not the point). It was Agnes (the winner of Idol 2005 for those who doesn't know) who found her way to small little Skellefteå. So we thought: What the hell.. it might never happen again. We soon realized that people here don't have a clue how to queue for a signing *sigh*
After a lot of pushing we got our autographs and then we had a nice little chat with her "tourmanager".
Just got home now.

Tonight I'm working at Traversen, gonna be fun. I hope that today everyone I work with know that they are working. Would be nice :P
Well before I work I have time to be at Bella's party for exactly 1 hour and 15 minutes =)

Hmm yeah, I think that's it. Cya xx

No comments: