19.10.06

Uuuh cold snow. This is the second time it's snowing, first time was in september sometime, however this time it stayed on the ground. Which means it's dead cold outside. I'm thinking about how I'm gonna survive going to school without freezing any bodyparts off. Hopefully I'll be fine. I just realized that I don't have tht many warm clothes, I mean I would survive a winter in Linköping but no way I will up here. It's already too cold and it's only October. *Help me someone?*

Anyways, going to school in a min or two. Or 10 more like it..
Bye Bye xx

hehe soon we're going to the meeting about becoming next years "phösare". For those who doesn't know what "phösare" are, live with it, you won't! I'm boooored right now. Hm maybe because I should study and I'm not. I don't know.
Ooh btw, no more lessons left before exams. Waheeey! Ok, then that's done.

Take care xx

No comments: