11.10.06


Today is Bella's birthday! =D Happy birthday dear roomie!
I just woke up, well I just got woken up 8-) Not nice! I'm normally really grumpy in the mornings, but I'm working on it.
Writing in english reminds me of Kilkenny. I soo wanna go back there. It might happen in another lifetime =P
Back to reality, it won't happen too much today. Just some baking of a cake and celebrating Bella. Might go to Traversen tonight, not sure yet. Well I'm gonna eat breakfast now to wake up a bit more. Catch ya later!

It's really time for Anna to wake up now. We need to go to coop ;) Alright, I'm so gonna wake her up now! With water if necessary =)

Today's..
..Clothes: Don't know yet
..Makeup: None yet
..Hairdo: Same as usual?
..Song: Follow through - Gavin Degraw
..Wanting: Christmas
..Missing: Cissi, Läcki and Malin
..Funniest: Nothing this far
..Most Boring: Waking up too early
..Hugs: Rickard
..Kisses: Always
..Tv-show: One Tree Hill
..Work Out: Gonna go shopping
..Oh No!: Organisation
..Quote: ""

No comments: