28.10.06

Strong demands
My plan was not to write anything in my blog today, don't ask why. But then all of a sudden strong demands from the other room made it impossible for me to refuse to write a poem or two.
Today has been a whole lot of fun. Cleaning, washing clothes and food shopping. It feels like we're having celebrity guests or something (one can only dream)

Well back to tonight (or maybe not back cos I never started telling it) however, halloween party (Traversen) and before that pre-party at some networkers house. Gonna be fun even tho I'm not in a great party mood.

Yesterday was wrong. Today is better though. Didn't miss that much by not being there, thank god.
Hmm only cos I wasn't gonna write anything I end up writing a novel instead.

Ohyeah a poem with a rhyme

I'm standing on the edge of time
I've walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbing
The tears are in my mind
And nothing is rhyming

Atleast the word rhyming is there =)

No comments: