10.10.06


Well I guess I'm kinda new at this. I just realized that this is a very good way of spending (or wasting) your time.. I guess I haven't decided yet.
Right now I don't have a clue what to write but yeah. I'm really looking forward to Scotland next year. Only like 6 months left *sigh* Ah well.. I'm gonna miss not going to Dublin though. It's still my second home like. But I'll live.

It's called Childline =D They better release some tickets soon so we can get better seats than last year.


Westlife - The Love Tour 2007
Glasgow (April 6th and 7th)
Aberdeen (April 10th and 11th)



I really gotta steal something from Anna's blog and translate it into my great english ;)

Today's..
..Clothes: Jeans
..Makeup: None
..Hairdo: Same as usual?
..Song: All or nothing - Westlife *Shiver*
..Wanting: My birthday!
..Missing: People at home..
..Funniest: Whipped Kian =D (Ohgod)
..Most Boring: That endless talk 8-)
..Hugs: Anna and Rickard
..Kisses: Always
..Tv-show: That hospital thing, ER?
..Work Out: Going to school and back =D
..Oh No!: Starting school at 8.15 (too early!)
..Quote: "Vad är det för skillnad på en myra?" - Anna

Another thing. I write english the same way as a speak it, if that's a good or bad thing I'm not sure.

If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they're meant to be there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovley du :P haha