6.6.07

Going home..

Because of you, I'm runnin out of reasons to cry


Tomorrow I'll be going home. It's gonna be so much fun =) But every upside has a downside. It's gonna be hard not seeing Daniel every day like I'm used to. I miss everyone at home though. But that doesn't mean I won't miss all my upnorth friends.

Soon Cissi! The duo will be complete again. It's gonna be like old times. Hanging out everyday not caring about anything. I can't function without you, and you know that.


Only cos I don't love you the way you want me to,
it doesn't mean that I don't love you with everything I am..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

va?! är du hemma redan? har jag missat.. då måste vi ju ses! man blir ju helt lustig när duon LiCi ( kom på det i huvudet nu :P ) splittras!! längtar till kvällspromenaderna! åh mys pys.. hihi. summertime!! :D:D

// bitch