11.6.07

I miss you sweetie

Soo.. here I am at my sisters looking at a dog playing with a toy that makes a beeping sound when biting it. I'm soon going out with the little cutie to enjoy the sun for a while. It's a bit cloudy today though and I wouldn't be surprised if it started raining later on. I will be meeting Alex/Läcki/Alexandra/Bimbo later which is gonna be really nice since I haven't seen her since christmas. Time really goes fast.

I just read Daniels blog and it doesn't make me miss him less, if I put it that way. I really do miss you, you know <3


Now I finally realize how you felt back then. I know why you rang me everyday just to make sure I was ok. Why you missed me when I wasn't around and why you got scared everytime I left incase I wouldn't come back. It's so clear to me now. I guess I couldn't realize how it felt until I got hit by it myself. It's a crazy little thing called love. It's the scariest thing ever but yet so wonderful.

No comments: