29.6.07

Say you'll be there

If you put two and two together you will see what our friendship is for
If you can't work this equation then I guess I'll have to show you the door


Shocking news. But not very surprising when you think about it. It's time to give the little puppy some food and then go for a walk with him. After that Jocke should be home and I can go home and charge my phone. Obviously I'm gonna do other stuff as well, but my phone is all dead cos I got cut off while talking to Daniel. Not nice!

Why is the dog sleeping when I'm gonna feed him? A couple of hours ago he just wouldn't relax and now he won't show any sign of being able to walk over to the bowl of dogfood.

The tickets are booked! Yay, can't wait Darling. It's gonna be wonderful.


I'll give you everything oh this I swear
Just promise you'll always be there

No comments: