14.6.07

Here we go again

Yes I'm bored. But I found where my mum hides all the piccies from the camera. So I'm gonna upload some of them.
First up, a very nice wintery pic of the house. It also features one of our little cats called Nasse.




And here is one of our cats in the christmas tree. Is that the right place for cats, I wonder..



Here's me and Mummy on a citytour bus in Dublin. The busdriver couldn't shut up about Molly Malone (Ronan Keating) and DannyBoy. That's an adventure I wouldn't do again.. but what don't you do for your folks. And ohyeah, yes it was raining. It's Dublin, what ya expect?


Here's three of my Kilkenny Darlings. Couldn't find a good pic of little Martin. However it's Oísin, Eve and Freya. It's actually a pic that Tom has taken and it was on my camera for some reason and now I've found it on this computer. Weird.


Last pic for today is us in the park. Not a very good pic, I know. But still.. I miss those times.


I'm thinking of you boyfriend <3

No comments: