13.6.07

Busy day

Today has been a quite busy day. It started with me and my mum going to Kisa for some shopping. I bought a lovely dress, a pair of nice white shoes, earrings and a necklace. This is for my mums and stepdads double birthdayparty in the end of July. The only thing left to do before the party is having my hair cut and my nails done and I'm all set for partying! =)

And yeah of course I just HAD to text Daniel and tell him about my "princess dress" =D Hope he didn't mind. Mwahaha!

I went online just there but no one fun was online to talk to so I went offline again. No point staying on if no one important is there =P (my special one)

So yeah I'll go on with the story. After the shopping we went to this lunch with some neighbours, it was nice :) And then we did some work in the garden and THEN my grandparents arrived from Skåne. It's great seeing them again, it's been too long time. I haven't seen them since last summer. I really have to start seeing them more often.

We just "built" two tents in the garden and I'm kinda exhausted. Naah I'm fine really. =P Hehe..
Dunnow what I will do for the rest of the evening/night. But I was hoping to catch Daniel for a while (not litterary ofcourse), we'll see about that though.
Back to business. Love you boyfriend.

No comments: