25.6.07

Tired

This morning I woke up in an empty bed feeling cold, tired and lonely. How could the weekend fly by so extremly fast? Why does it seem like ages until I'll see my beloved again? Why is it 4 weeks left? Why Why Why? :'(

Now I'm at my sisters watching 3 tired pets and I'm about to fall asleep myself. As soon as the little puppy is at least a bit awake I'm gonna go for a nice refreshing walk with him. And when sis comes home we're gonna give the little one a bath. The good thing is that he's a dog, which means he won't complain as much as the cats does. Cats + Water = Bad idea. Hopefully she got her work schedule today so we can decide which day to visit grandma. I'm planning on ringing her later today so I can tell her when she can expect us to turn up. Sometime this week I'm also gonna meet Malin and of course exercise a couple of times.


Alright it then.. there goes the last bit of my so called pride. I'm all yours..

No comments: