1.6.07

One year in Skellefteå

So one year in Skellefteå has gone by. The time here has been the best and worst of my life. I've made more new friends than I ever dreamed about. I really had some great moments. But there has also been times when I've wished I hadn't moved here in the first place. That's all part of life though.

My lovelife has taken many wrong turns this year. Starting with me being hung up on the same guy all the way over in Dublin. Thinking I was over him I met someone here. That lasted about 3 months before I realized that it wasn't working out. And yeah, I obviously wasn't over guy number one either. After that, I started liking wrong guy number 2. Where do they all come from? It was a bit harder this time. Liking a good friend but even harder, lying to yourself and everybody about it. It's only November now. I, then and there decided to be single and not care about guys at all. Easier said than done.

It's June now and thinking back, I'm happy I took all those wrong turns. Cos about 2 months ago, I finally took a turn in the right direction. I'm over both guy 1 and guy 2 and I also met a guy who (for a change) is not like my ex-boyfriends. Which makes me think this will work out just fine :)

For the first time in a long time I'm inlove with someone who loves me just as much =)

No comments: